Saturday, January 20, 2007

More content coming soon

I've just gotten back from an 8 day canoeing trip with some friends, where I realised that I have so many ideas, PoCs, papers and similar things which are just lying around and not being discussed or published by anyone else, so in a rare attempt at conscientiousness I'm going to try and publish at least one article a day for the next week - hopefully it'll work and I won't give up too soon. So look forward to seeing some new (and hopefully interesting content) soon.

2 comments:

Drew Hintz said...

The new content is great. During the past couple days you've been posting more content than everyone else in the web client security community combined. :)

Have you considered syndicating the entire posts in RSS, rather than just part of the posts?

kuza55 said...

Thanks for that, but I doubt this will last too long, I'm sort of running out of material, I've got two more comparatively large things to post (and some random small stuff) about, but that's it.

I think I set them to short because at one point I wanted to include ads, then I decided against it, anyway, I changed it to full, so now you should get the entire posts in your RSS reader.

Now if only I could figure out a way to not bump posts to the top of the RSS feed when I update them for spelling mistakes, etc....